- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse any application.
- Participants must be within the age group of 3 to 65 and it is mandatory that they must have basic biking skills and proper knowledge of road safety.
- Participants should be aware of the requirement of entries/ bike specifications, all donation fees and other fees are not refundable if the participants disqualified from the event.
- All donation fees and other fees are not refundable. If the participants provide incorrect information, fail to pay donation fees or do not follow correct application procedures, the Organizer reserves the right to reject their applications.
- Participants under the age of 18 years old must obtain consent from their parents or guardians in order to participate in the event
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact participants for information regarding their application.
- Any person who is pregnant or suffering from chronic diseases such as heart disease or high blood pressure should not join the event. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any participant knowing or suspected to be unfit to participate in the event. All donation fees and other fees of the disqualified person will not be refunded.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. They must comply with, observe and accept the requirements and related terms for the participants.
- All participants are required to wear bike helmets during the event. The Organizer reserves the right to reject any participant who does not wear or improperly uses the helmet.
- Participants may bring their own bicycles (wheels size requirement depends on the group) however, they have to observe the provisions and regulations concerning cycling safety stipulated by the Transport Department and related regulations. They also have to follow the arrangements and instructions made by the Organizer and pass the inspection in order to participate in the event.
- Racers of the TTT/ Criterium Race Categories must bring own road bikes. Use of mountain bikes and folding bikes will not be allowed.
- Participants should check their own bicycles and accessories for safety purposes before biking.
- Except Team Time Trial Race, Use of aero bars is prohibited in all other races.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 12:00n.n. on the day before event, the event will be cancelled.
- If the Typhoon Signal No.3 or above or Black or Red or Yellow Rainstorm Signal are hoisted at any time from 12:00am on the event day, event will be cancelled.
- If the event is cancelled due to the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings were hoisted, donation fees and other fees are not refundable.
- If the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings are hoisted after the commencement of event, the Event Director has the right to change the event distance or event arrangement or to stop the event. Donation fees and other fees are not refundable.
- Please check the weather conditions in the morning of event day from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200).
- Please stay tuned with the updates on this event website and Facebook page.
- The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes of contingency measures for the event announced by the Organizer and posted on the Organizer’s website shall prevail. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel an approved participants if a participant commits any conduct which arouses public concern or is otherwise deemed inappropriate by the Organizer.
- The event will be temporarily halted, delayed or cancelled if a bike accident occurs (such as crash, or knocking down animals leading to injury etc). The organizer will first ensure personal safety and provide support and rescue immediately.
- The Event Director has the right to change the event distance or event arrangement or to stop the event due to the following issues, donation and other fees will not be refunded.
- Landslides, rock falls or hill fires along the route of the event
- Protests or blockage along the course